Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Aprons, New Projects, and a New Year! Happy 2011!

It's been a while since I've last blogged and I have some new aprons and a couple new, small projects I've been working on in the NEW YEAR!

Here are my newest aprons - all new patterns for the New Year! 
The top one is for little girls, the next two are for the ladies!




I even expanded my "sewing" to a no-sew tutu for Xia! Now it's not complete, but I couldn't resist the urge to post it today! It is "tutu" cute!! The picture just doesn't do it justice...there are two lengths and it is pretty full. But at least you get the idea. I'll have to have her model it, once its complete, and I'll post an update:)


I've also put together a few things for Xia's bedroom... I'm not a crafty person, so this is a HUGE deal for me! I bought these three flowers from Hobby Lobby and painted them. I don't do things like this, so I was extremely impressed with myself and just had to post!














I also made a hair bow display (not sure what they are called). I bought the butterfly, a glue gun, some ribbon, and went to town! It turned out sooo cute!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love the tutu and her bow holder - I am planning on making one of those when KT gets enough hair :) lol.

    But Annah, you can't sew all these aprons and then say you are not a crafty person. You "sew" are!!! Embrace it :)

    ReplyDelete