Saturday, December 18, 2010

Best Margarita Ever!

So last Sunday my sisters came over and wanted a margarita. Well, leave it to me to have a fantastic recipe...in the back of my baby food cookbook...no, I'm not an alcoholic! Oh my it is yummy and I think, healthy ~ hehe!

Seriously, the recipe is in the back of my favorite cookbook for baby food. "Baby Love" has the best recipes for baby food, for the whole family, and even a Mango Margarita recipe. Best book ever!

6 oz premium tequila
2 oz triple sec
3 cups ice
2 cups frozen mango chunks
4 limes, juiced
2 lemons, juiced
1 orange, juiced
1/4 c. sugar
Blend for 2 minutes and yummy!

I omitted the sugar and messed around with the 1qty lemon, lime, orange. Fantastic - not quite on the rocks, not quite frozen - just perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment